1. Plan ahead. Plan excursions, travel and accommodations ahead of time.
2. Craft a budget. Figure out how much you want to spend prior to leaving therefore you can enjoy the vacation and not think about budget.
3. Choose your companions wisely. Vacation with family and close friends to minimize frustration.
4. Allow time to unwind. Be able to incorporate room for some down time between activities.
5. Try new things. Experiment with something new mentally and physically, like taking a walk down the beach.
6. Remember to refuel and stay hydrated.
7. Take a deep breath. Unexpected delays or miscommunication may arise, instead of feeling miserable, relax and enjoy your time away.
What strategies do you typically recommend your patients to unwind stress-free?
For additional information, please see Fox News.
Image courtesy of [winnond]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net